We recently dropped a pair of walk shorts we are claiming as “the all terrain walk”. Maybe we should trademark that. Here’s how we describe it on the product page:
Maybe the journey won’t be as long as the one Homer told with the same title, but the Odyssey short is an easy toss-on-and-go short perfect for adventures both long and short in duration. Wear them on a road trip or slip them on for a quick coffee run, you’ll be equal parts comfortable in either situation.
After reading that, maybe our copywriter deserves a raise (totally unbiased-since the same person is writing this post).
The walk short being referred to is called the Odyssey 17”. What makes it so great? Here a just a couple note-worth features:
- A comfortable 4-way stretch fabric is lightweight and breathable.
- Boardshort fly closure adds comfort and ability to sinch as tight as desired.
- Elastic back half of short gives a little for the perfect fit.
- Back yoke pocket fits phone perfectly and side seam pockets let you carry everything you need.
- The chic 17” outseam suits all individuals beautifully.
What's holding you back? This short is a favorite for everyone. Whether it's Ty Burgess and Mason Graf sporting them at surfside, Kai Paula and Jojo Whelan exercising in them, or Danny Boulton doing practically everything in them, these are the go-to shorts for summer and autumn.